petak, 11. listopada 2013.

Autumn with Irregular Choice Bloxy (Burgundy)

Hello dear readers,

first of all I want to say many many thanks for the lovely comments on my last posts - I appreciate it.
The time of the falling leaves has come again. Once more in our morning walk we tread upon carpets of gold and crimson, of brown and bronze, woven by the winds or the rains out of these delicate textures while we slept.How beautifully the leaves grow old! How full of light and color are their last days! There are exceptions, of course. The leaves of most of the fruit-trees fade and wither and fall ingloriously. They bequeath their heritage of color to their fruit. Upon it they lavish the hues which other trees lavish upon their leaves....But in October what a feast to the eye our woods and groves present! The whole body of the air seems enriched by their calm, slow radiance. They are giving back the light they have been absorbing from the sun all summer.
~ John Burroughs, "The Falling Leaves," Under the Maples



Irregular Choice shoes take vintage styling to new measures with these Bloxy T-straps I'm wearing with this autumn outfit. Born out of London in the late nineties due to an increase in bland neutral tones, this iconic brand is all about individualism, standing out from the crowd and ultimately wearing your shoes with pride. Fusing together a multitude of contrasting colours and patterns, these shoes not only have a lush texture, they also have character - and lots of it! Loud, vibrant and utterly striking, the patterns feature fun polka dots, awesome Aztecs and a vintage style bow. The ankle strap with buckle fastening secures the fit and lends a classic look, whilst the T-bar design is elegant. 

I'm wearing...

Hat: Rags 2 Vintage

Hair/Make-up: Me

Jewellery: Vintage

Umbrella: Stiefelkombinat Vintage Shop Berlin 1950's

Stockings: Seamed nude/coffee by www.whatkatiedid.com

Pleated skirt: Vintage

Cardigan and shirt: Vintage
Bag: Vintage

Shoes Irregular Choice Balkans / Metaphysika Sarajevo: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Metaphysika/153257974688129?fref=ts

Photo/edit: Angelica Photography © Maja Topcagic 2013










More blog posts soon - I am very busy lately, I have a lot of news to share with you my dear followers.

It's official from today - I am cooperating now with Bésame Cosmetics
I´ll do workshops in whole Europe to train you the usage of Bésame Cosmetics Europe based on the beautiness of stars that you all love.

The 1st workshop would be done at November, 3rd 2013 of course in my home region, in Sarajevo.
The 2nd workshop (mid/end November 2013) would be done in Munich. I'm very excited to fly again to Germany. I looooove it there!

For bookings please direct contact me on my email: aidadjapo@hotmail.com or at 
Bésame Cosmetics Europe facebook page.

Okay... back to Irregular Choice.
Do you have a pair of IC shoes? You like them?

With love,

Idda van Munster

Broj komentara: 25:

  1. I love the shoes with this outfit; they are so unexpected. The photo of you dropping the umbrella is so adorable.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ah, I adoore your new outfit! Hat and skirt are gogeous, and the photos are wonderful! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Your sense of vintage style is incredible, and you have inspired my style so much :) I love your blog!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I would like to have beauty workshop with you in PoLAND! Stunning as always.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love this whole outfit but I can't take my eyes off the umbrella most of all! I adore umbrellas and this one is just perfect - how beautiful with the red moving into green on the edges.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. These photos are perfection as always my darling <3 xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Amazing! I love everything about the outfit! The shoes and the umbrella cover are wonderful! But could you please tell me where you got those tights? Because I can only find the seam tights in black, not the nude ones! Lovely photos again!

    XX Red Sonja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. You look wonderful as usual! I have a pair of IC shoes that I have never worn. I have had them for 3 years! Somehow I never found anything that quite went the the shoes. This reminds me to give it another try. ;) XXX

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Da ich weiß, dass du auch deutsch kannst, schreibe ich dir mal auf dieser Sprache. Dein Photo sind traumhaft! Ich habe selber auch 2 Paar von IC und liebe sie.
    Schade dass München so weit von mir entfernt ist, ich wäre so liebend gern zu dem Workshop gekommen!
    Zelim ti sve nabolje!
    Andrea

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. What a beautiful outfit. And you are stunning as always. Congrats about your new cooperation. I hope you'll come to Greece too. I'm a make up artist and I'd love to meet you! xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. You are amazing! And you suit perfect to Besame Cosmetics style. Can't wait to see pics from your workshops. Best regards!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Waow!!!! I love those pictures.... make me want to wait for fall, despite I HATE our rainy fall :-)
    I really like the colors...
    I have never bought a pair of Irregular choice but why not, I have seen one model I like.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. *-*

    http://my-little-candy.blogspot.com.br/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Your Shoes are so fantastic... and fantastic pictures, too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Dear Aida,
    I am a big fan of yours since I started my journey with Anya Caliendo and saw your photos of her hat on your blog. That is how I "met you" :-) Such a pity that the times of looking so gorgeous have gone. And lucky for us that there are so beautiful women to love it remind the rest of the world about tchem!
    And as for IRREGULAR CHOICE shoes- I collect them for about four years:-) So far I have 11 pairs:-) And my favourite are green, with transparent heel and colorfull buttons in the shape of rabbits:-) And whenever I wear any pair of IC- people can not stop stearing at my feet:-) That is so funny! Good to know that there are other positively crazy women in the world! All the best from Poland!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Everything about these shots is perfect. Shoes, makeup, wardrobe, photography, YOU, just everything.

    www.thepennyrose.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. wooow! your style is gorgeous!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. the skirt is fantastic! live the colour and the pleats ...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. WOW! Your style is absolutely amazing! I love your shoes and skirt! What a great look!

    AHKA VINTAGE BLOG
    Sign up for special AHKA store priviledges

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. These pictures are so amazing! :)

    Unfortunately someone else has noticed that as well, one of these pictures popped up on my Tumblr-dashboard (and not posted by you):
    http://my-ins4nity.tumblr.com/post/64446026278

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. If You would happen to be flying over Poland during Your journey to Germany it would be absolutely lovely to possibly see You here :D!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. So beautiful kitten! Have a wonderful November!
    Zoë x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Outstanding outfits!
    Thumbs up!
    Good work must be appreciated.
    Looking for consistent updates from you.
    Well, they’ve also covered some more tips around this topic in their site!
    Click on the link

    OdgovoriIzbriši